I am from mason jars,from Fabreeze and Woodwick
I am from the rolling hills, wild and wonderful
It sounded like cardinals,
I am from the rhododendron bush, the poison ivy, red, itchy and contagious
I’m from the mid-summer camping trips and hot tempers, from Wilson and Joan
I’m from hoarding everything and feeding people when they are not hungry
I am from sit like a lady and don’t bite your fingernails
I’m from the old metal wash basin, full of water, sorrow, and rebirth
I’m from Italy,garlic and seafood.
From the fishing trip where Jessica had to get stitches the scar on her ankle.
I am from where the grass isn't always greener on the other side,
the place I call home.
I'm assuming that your family cans from you mentioning mason jars, and so do my parents. One thing we have in common are the summer cabin trips!
ReplyDelete