Saturday, January 24, 2015

My First Post



My name is Sha'Lisa Olivito. I was born and raised in Clarksburg, West Virginia. I am an aspiring High School English teacher. I would like to teach 12th grade or college intro English classes.

I feel like teachers should use technology in the classroom because it can help promote group collaboration, which helps students learn. Teachers can use many forms of technology such as projectors, computers, tablets, and the internet. I believe this quote from Education Needs a Digital Upgrade supports this idea; "The new classroom should teach the huge array of complex skills that come under the heading of digital literacy." I think it is very important to intigrate technology into the classroom.

Education Needs a Digital Upgrade

Take a look at this video showing different ways to use technology in the classroom to teach English.





1 comment:

  1. Technology has enormous potential to revolutionize the way we teach writing! It's potential for multimodal expression and help students connect with audience beyond the classroom can really motivate student to write!

    ReplyDelete